4TH Grade Schedule
8:35- Homeroom/Band Lessons
9:00 - Math
10:15- Word Study/Grammar/Spelling
11:50- Writer's Workshop
12:30- Reader's Workshop
1:20 - Snack
1:30- Specials - PE, Library, Technology, Music, Art
2:15 Content area
indoor board games, cards, etc
Fourth Grade News
1. Have a set place for homework and keep a pencil box filled with all the supplies they need.
2. Set a time limit. No more than 1 hour should be spent on homework.
3. Have students work on the easier homework first.
4. If they struggle with a concept, write the teacher a note with the unfinished work.
5. If they are not doing their work, make it my problem and just put it away unfinished.